Full-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square And Summer Palace
OverviewJoin us on this full-day small group Beijing tour to visit Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Summer Palace. Lern up to 3000 years history in one day with our professional tour guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYourtour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30.a.m. Firstly, you will visit The Temple of Heaven.It was built in 1420 with a total area of 674 acres, this is the largest building for religious worship in China, which was originally used by the Ming and Qing emperors to pay homage to Heaven and to pray for a year of rich harvest. Nice park to while away an hour or two for listening to singing and music, and watching the locals going about their lives.
Followed by Tiananmen Square, which is the largest city center square in the world. It's named after the Tiananmen Gate (Gate of Heavenly Peace) located to its North, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several important events in Chinese history. The Forbidden City was the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming Dynasty to the end of the Qing Dynasty. It is located in the center of Beijing. For almost 600 years, it served as the home of emperors and their households, as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government.
After enjoy an authentic Chinese lunch, head to the Summer Palace, the largest and best-preserved of the surviving imperial garden.Once a summer retreat for emperors, this 716-acre park is still a retreat for tourist, who can relax here or stroll around ancient pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, stopping occasionally at a shop or tea-house. Much-loved summer retreat of the Imperial families, the lovely landscaped gardens, halls, pavilions and corridors are set around the lake and rivers in natural harmony.
You will be transferred back to your hotelafter the tour is finished.
Inclusions for Full-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square And Summer Palace
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Lunch at Chinese local restaurant
- Professional guide
- Private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Beijing Tour: Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square And Summer Palace
- Boat at Summer Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you prefer to have different language tour guide than English one, please kindly make your booking with request 3 days advance
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your Forbidden City ticket in advance)
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Tour duration is 8-9 hours. If you want to extend the tour, please pay 15 USD to your driver and 15 USD to your guide for each extra hour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing
- Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs With Lunch