Full Day Best Of Vancouver Private City Tour And Wine Tasting
OverviewThis full day tour combines two of our most popular activities - sightseeing and visit to some of British Columbia's finest local wineries for a little tasting. You'll start with a grand circle around the most interesting sites Vancouver has of offer and then continue out to the wine growing area just outside of town for an afternoon of tasting and touring in the country.
- You'll start with a grand circle around the most interesting sites Vancouver has of offer and then continue out to the wine growing area just outside of town for an afternoon of tasting and touring in the country.
Know More about this tour
You'll start your tour with a pickup at your hotel and head straight out forStanley Park and the Lions Gate bridge with stops at displays of native totem poles and view points as you continue around with world class park. Traveling through Vancouver's west end, and theEntertainment and Business districts, you'll cruse around toGranville Island, the artists' district and fashion Mecca for some free time to wander about on your own.
Next, it is off toQueen Elizabeth Park viewpoint to get a view of the entire city from the highest point in town before heading forChinatown - the second largest on the west coast of North America. Chinatown is one of Vancouver's oldest neighborhoods and a fascinating place to explore. Finally head to Gastown - Vancouver's earliest business district. With it's lovingly restored with shops and galleries, you'll have a little more walk around time. Lunch is not included but your guide we be able to make many suggestions to suit any taste.
The afternoon will be spent visiting some of Vancouver's' finest wineriesand tasting, at a leisurely pace, their fine product. Such wineries as: (but not limited to)
- Wellbrook Winery with its historic "Old Grainery" and turn of the century feel. Featuring many fruit wines from locally grown Strawberry, Blackberry, and Cranberry.
- Township 7 Vineyards and Winery an award winning boutique winery committed to creating exceptional wines that are complex, flavourful, and well-balanced.
- Domaine de Chaberton Estate Winery - A 55 acre property taking advantage of a unique local micro climate to produce award wining "cool climate" white wine.
- Neck of the Woods Winery - an organic winery, undergoing expansion and featuring a fine Pinot Noir.
- Vista Doro Farms & Winery Unique vintages of small-batch organic wines produced using sustainable methods and practices..
Inclusions for Full Day Best Of Vancouver Private City Tour And Wine Tasting
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional Driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour in Classic Limo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Best Of Vancouver Private City Tour And Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (recommended
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 19 years
You Might Also Like
- Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
- Private 3-Hour Sailing Charter in Vancouver
- Private Tour: Vancouver to Victoria Island
- Private Transfer from Vancouver to Seattle
- Vancouver Craft Beer and Distillery Tour
- Segway Tour of the Botanical Gardens at the University of British Columbia
- Vancouver Distillery Private Tour and Tasting
- Vancouver Biking and Hiking Tour including Lunch