Full-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An
OverviewBike between two of Vietnams most impressive and internationally recognized World Heritage sites.This beautiful ride takes you along the coast, over the spectacular Hai Van pass, and meanders through small fishing villages, lagoons, rice paddies and forests.
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOn this ride, after a vehicle pick up at your hotel, we transfer to about 2 kilometers from the start of Hai Van pass. This gives you a brief warm up before the climb. It also allows us to add some spectacular kilometers of biking after the pass by shortening the start from the 2 day ride. After summiting the pass and riding down the other side we take a brief vehicle transfer (30 minutes) to Phuoc Tuong pass. From here we head off on backroads by bike through small villages to Tu Hien bridge where we stop for lunch. After lunch we continue biking on mostly flat terrain through beach villages and bamboo forest. The final section of the ride takes us along the coast through villages to Thanh Toan Covered Bridge and through scenic paddy fields. We end the ride near Hue or at your hotel in Hue. Because this ride is quite long, we make sure to customize to distance. We know the best sections to ride, and if you let us know your fitness level, we make sure that no matter how far you are able to bike. You will be exposed to only the best sections of biking on this fabulous route.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide(s)
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Picnic lunch
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour From Hoi An
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 13 years
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.