Full-Day Bike Tour From Hue To Hoi An
OverviewThis beautiful ride takes you along the coast, over the spectacular Hai Van Pass, and meanders throughsmall fishing villages, lagoons, rice paddies and forests.This tour ends in Hoi An and and does not return to Hue
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourOur vehicle picks you up at your hotel in Hue for a short 10 minute transfer to start the biking. The initial section is flat for 3 kilometers, then bike to Thanh Toan Bridge. We continue riding for about 25 kilometers to Truong Ha Bridge where we turn onto a backcountry road that passes through rural villages, rice paddy fields, rivers and bamboo forests. After that, we'll bike 25 kilometers to the Ghost City where we'll see the traditional customs of the local people of Central Vietnam practiced. From here we head off to the backroads by bike through small villages to Tu Hien bridge where we stop for lunch.
After a picnic lunch, continue riding for about 12 kilometers to Phuoc Tuong Pass, then transfer about 30 minutes to Hai Van Base. After biking to the top of Hai Van Pass and riding down (20 kilometers), we will transfer for 60 minutes to Hoi An.
We will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An, please be advised that this tour does not return to Hue.
Because this ride is quite long, we make sure that it is also customizable in distance. We know the best sections to ride, and if you let us know your fitness level, we make sure that no matter how far you are able to bike, you will be exposed to only the best sections of biking on this fabulous route.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour From Hue To Hoi An
- Vehicle transfers as in the program
- English speaking guide(s)
- Biking gear (bike, helmet, gloves)
- Entrance fees and tourist permits
- Purified drinking water during trip
Exclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour From Hue To Hoi An
- Drinks other than water
- Meals not mentioned above
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
This tour ends in Hoi An and does not return to Hue
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.