Full-Day Bike Tour To Chinchero, Moray And Maras From CuscoWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy the beautiful Andean area by cycling through few of the most important sights; Chincero, Moray and Maras. This 1-day tour connects few of the most important sights of Cusco region with couple of lessons (handicrafts and Chicha de Jora) and the culture of Incas.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The tour starts early in the morning, approximately 7:00am. We will pick you up from your accommodation in Cusco and continue our journey to Chinchero. There we will visit the ruins of Incas, colonial Church and then we will have lovely handicraft workshop.
When we have discovered Chinchero you will be transported by car to the point, where the bicycle tour begins. We start the cycling adventure and our first stop is Moray where you will explore the ancient laboratories of Incas.
After Moray we cycle to Maras where you have an opportunity to attend a lecture of Chicha de Jora. It is the most famous beverage in the Andes and it is 100% natural. You will see how this famous drink is made and where. After the lecture we continue to see the salt mines. You can explore these incredible salt mines and gain knowledge of the production of salt. The salt is still produced in the same way as Incas did it.
If you desire you can choose an additional activity, zip-lining! Glide over the incredible beautiful Andean landscape.
Then it is time to go back to Cusco, we will arrive there 6pm-7pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour To Chinchero, Moray And Maras From Cusco
- Professional Guide - Spanish and English speaking guides available
- Small group tour - to ensure valuable experience for individuals
- Hotel/hostel pickup in Cusco
- Bicycle - safety equipment
- Entrance ticket to Salt Mines
- Handicraft workshop
- Chicha de Jora lecture
- Snack, water and teas
- Return transport to Cusco
Exclusions for Full-Day Bike Tour To Chinchero, Moray And Maras From Cusco
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance ticket Moray
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.