Full-Day Blyde Dam Cruise And Moholoholo Tour From HazyviewWrite a Review
A scenic boat cruise around the Blyde Dam followed by a visit to Moholoholo Rehabilitation centre!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDeparting from Hazyview we travel north towards Hoedspruit to the Blyde River Canyon for an alternative look at the Dam. Board the boat for an interpretive tour with a qualified site guide who will show you the rare, living Kadishi Tufa waterfall, which at 200m (660 feet) is the 2nd tallest Tufa waterfall on earth..
An abundance of wildlife, including hippos, crocodiles, primates and a diversity of birdlife, will keep you enthralled while learning more about the natural history of the Blyde Canyon. The Dam is the 3rd largest in the World and is the largest “green canyon” due to the subtropical foliage.
The cruise takes about 1.5hrs and is followed by lunch (own account) before we head to Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre for their tour at 15h00. Their experts will take you around the centre where some of the animals and birds might be handled depending on their condition. Learn about the rehabilitation techniques and treatment of injured, poisoned and abandoned animals & birds of prey.
Depart Moholoholo for the journey back to Hazyview.
Inclusions for Full-Day Blyde Dam Cruise And Moholoholo Tour From Hazyview
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Full-Day Blyde Dam Cruise And Moholoholo Tour From Hazyview
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day
Pick ups outside Hazyview will be at a surcharge
2 days prior to arrival or less - 100% cancellation fees
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.