The Lake is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. An attendant is available to assist you in getting set up with boats etc. All boaters are required to wear a lifejacket while on the water. Non participants are welcome to enjoy the beach area. No dogs are allowed on the beach. Fishing is available on the Lake and rental gear is available at the lake. Adults are required to have a Montana Fishing License. These are available locally but not at the Lake. This rental package includes a full day rental. The boats can be used throughout the day and you are welcome to come and go if you have other activities planned in the area. Call Geyser Whitewater Expeditions for other rental options and more information 406-995-4989.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
The Lake is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. You can arrive anytime, the Rental Offer is for the whole day during open hours.
Departure Details :
Lake Levinsky is located at the Big Sky Ski Resort in Big Sky Montana. Parking is available next to the Lake. Please check in to the rental booth upon arrival.
OverviewStand up paddle boards, canoes and kayaks are at your disposal for the day. Lake Levinsky at the Big Sky Resort, is a beautiful 7 acre lake at the base of Lone Peak. The Lake offers a relaxing and fun filled adventure for all ages. There is a nice beach with Adirondack chairs for those not wanting to be on the water. You can spend 1 hour or all day. The Marina at lake Levinsky is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call 406-995-4989 for information on other passes including the popular "Family Adventure Pass" which includes unlimited use of the Lake fo a week!
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- 3% Resort Tax
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.