Full Day Bora Bora Lagoon Tour By Private Boat
OverviewTake a full-day 7-hour tour, 6 hours of cruising and snorkeling around the lagoon of Bora Bora. Cruise from snorkeling spot to snorkeling spot and enoy the many delights the lagoon has to offer. Your crew will aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, beautiful coral gardens, inner and outer reefs and other surprises such as dolphins, whales (in season) and sharks. Your tour includes a 1-hour stop for lunch (lunch is at own expense). This private tour allows for a relaxed and intimate experience around the crystal clear waters of Bora Bora. You set the pace. Snorkeling equipment, towels and light refreshments are also provided. On the boat there is an inner cabin to keep your belongings safe and dry. Complimentary hotel pickup is included.
Know More about this tour8:30 - 9:00 a.m. You will be collected, usually by boat, from your resort or accommodation.
8:30 - 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m - The tour begins. Cruising from snorkeling spot to snorkeling spot stopping to jump into the water to discover all the delights the lagoon has to offer. The order of the tour will be decided by our guide on the day depending on the conditions and your location. We aim to show you manta rays, eagle rays, an area teeming with tropical life dubbed the aquarium, beautiful shallow coral garden areas, inner and outer reefs. If you are really lucky dolphins, whales and sharks.
12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch is not included in the price. This will either be a traditional Polynesian style lunch on an island off the mainland or at a restaurant overlooking the famous Matira Beach - depending on availability.
13:00 - 15:30/16:00 - More cruising and snorkeling to work off the lunch! Our experienced guide will leave no stone unturned to ensure you really see all the lagoon has to offer.
15:30-16:00 - drop off at your resort / accommodation.
Do as much or as little as you want. As this is a private tour, you will have complete control and set the pace of the day.
Inclusions for Full Day Bora Bora Lagoon Tour By Private Boat
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Full Day Bora Bora Lagoon Tour By Private Boat
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 4 people per booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Bring suncream, hat, sunglasses and long sleeved lycra to protect from the sun.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.