Full-Day Borobudur Prambanan And Yogyakarta City Tour
OverviewExplore Jogjakarta and cover all the highlights on this full-day small-group tour. From Sultans Palace to Tamansari Water Castle and Prambanan Temple. This tour also incorporates a stop at the famous Borobudur Temple.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
After breakfast at your hotel you will be picked-up by your driver as you make your way to Sultans Palace also known as Kraton, located in the centre of the city which was founded in 1755.
Continue to Tamansari or more commonly known as Water Castle, situated just 250 meters from Sultans Palace. It was built in 1758 by the Prince, with the sole purpose of being used as a place of pleasure by the Prince and his Harem.
Continuing on you will visit Kota Gede. Here you can visit batik factories, silversmiths and other handicraft shops.
The first temple you will visit on this tour is Prambanan Temple, the largest and one of the most beautiful temple complexes in Indonesia. Built in the 10th Century, this collection of sharp, jagged temples feature three main inner shrines dedicated to the Hindu Trinity: Brahma, Wisnu and Siwa.
After lunch head to the stunning Borobudur Temple. Around 850AD, the temple was deserted when the Hindu Majapahit Empire overthrew the Sailendra Dynasty. Borobudur is the largest single Buddhist monument in the Southern Hemisphere. Here you can climb the steps, along the way to see the 1640 relief panels and 504 Buddha effigies within the complex.
Inclusions for Full-Day Borobudur Prambanan And Yogyakarta City Tour
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Borobudur Prambanan And Yogyakarta City Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.