Full Day Cai Be Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewEnjoy this full day trip from Saigon and visit the ever so popular Cai Be floating Market in the Mekong Delta. See the daily activities of the local people and enjoy a ride on a handrowing sampans along the small canals.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThis morning your tour guide and private car will pick you up at your hotel. Enjoy a relaxing 2-hours drive through fertile paddy field from Saigon to arrive at the boat station. From here, board your boat, this boat will take you to the island where you'll see daily activities of the local peoples such as making rice-paper; coconut-candy; rice popcorn and more
Next, head back to the boat to see Cai Be Floating Market, a noisy section of the river with many buyers and sellers bargaining and exchanging from their boat.
Next, visit a local garden where you'll enjoy fresh fruit, honey tea and folk song. Then, climb aboard a handrowing sampan, that will take you along the small canals.
Stop at the river view restaurant. here you can have a stroll in the orchard before sitting down and enjoying a delicious lunch.
After lunch, head back to the hotel where tour concludes
Inclusions for Full Day Cai Be Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta and hand-rowing sampans
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day Cai Be Floating Market Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.