Full-Day Camel Riding And Hiking Tour In The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech - Marrakesh
OverviewThis half day camel riding and half day walking tour allows you to see the best of both Asni & Ait Mizane Valley in one day. This is an opportunity to experience a camel ride without having to venture into the Sahara desert. It's also a chance to get in touch with local Berber people, experience their way of living by having a min-tea and lunch in one of the family Berber houses. On the way to Atlas Mountains you will pass through the Female Argan oil cooperatives where you can stop for a visit to know more about the Argan oil with its cosmetics with possibilities to buy some if you need.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
A full-day trip from Marrakech to Imlil starts from Marrakech at 9 am where you will be met you at your riad or hotel. From here you head for the Atlas Mountains where your first stop will be in Tahanaout to meet the locals at traditional Argan oil co-operative. Your drive continues and takes you into the Atlas Mountains to view the wonderful sights and surrounding terrain. You then embark on a 3-4 hour guided tour around the Berber villages with option to hike or ride mules during the afternoon. After the hike you will enjoy a traditional Berber lunch, which cannot be missed. You will visit a Berber house to experience their lifestyle, simplicity of equipment and the privacy of a Berber family. Then you will assist in the preparation of mint tea and exchange cultures with the family. You end with a nice relaxing drive back to Moulay Brahim for a camel ride which will take about an hour. On Tuesday and Saturdays you get to visit the weekly local souk (Berber market) and you will be back to Marrakech at around 5 pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Camel Riding And Hiking Tour In The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Lunch in a traditional Berber home stay or a riad
- English speaking tour guide.
- Mint-tea Workshop
Exclusions for Full-Day Camel Riding And Hiking Tour In The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Marrakech City Tour
- Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou Day Trip Through the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Private Tour: Moroccan Kasbahs from Marrakech
- Half-Day Private Historical Walking Tour of Marrakech
- Full-Day Guided Tour: High Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to Marrakech from Casablanca