Full-day Campuhan Ridge Walk Combination Tirta Empul & Temple - Ubud
OverviewThis Campuhan ridge walk is the best place for you to experience the trekking activity. Its more than only hiking trail, through its path will accompany you to explore Ubud in amazing natural side. You will feel a peaceful atmosphere attack your mind after entering this ridge. You may say this place is like the heaven of beauty with full of romantic impression in every single view and visit the Tirta Empul temple, Gunung Kawi temple and Tegenungan Waterfall.
Know More about this tour
Tour we will start from feet of campuhan, enjoy the scenery, it really is beautiful up there. The road slightly tilts uphill all the way, but its not hard. tour in morning you will get clean air and soft sunshine
I would recommend going off-path wherever you like, there are some great places that arent on the main road good for photoshoots in tall grass. steep hill off-path and had a lovely meditation overlooking the gorgeous fields.
after passing through the green fields of the tour we continue seeing the beautiful rice field, you will see the activities of farmers in the morning. and if lucky when the rice harvest season we will invite you to try to harvest rice directly there.
Way back to the car we will pass old bridge in top campuhan river. a lot of people take a picture here and some traveler use this bridge for prewedding photo. In middle of bridge is good for photoshoots.Campuhan bridge also has a padlock love like in paris. You can lock your love by buying a padlock and put it in the western part of the bridge
after finish trekking,we will visit the coffee farm to see civet coffee and learn how to make coffee from the beginning until the coffee is ready to drink, unique is the use of firewood for roasting coffee beans
we will continue the tour again after lunch. we will give you 1 x lunch, you can choose fried rice or fried noodles. enjoy your lunch with the original menu Indonesia food
Last stop point before back to hotel we will visit tegenung waterfall.tegenungan Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly its a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. Typical scene around Tegenungan Waterfall is genuinely delightful, with green trees and beautiful. Near to the waterfall has been produced with a couple showers from natural springs. villages frequently bathe and bring water for step by step usage at these showers, especially in the morning and night. If you support, you can moreover shower there.
if you want to swim here prepare a swimsuit. The most interesting is being under river flow fall from the top, you will feel the freshness of the water there. if you want to see a flow of water from the top, you can pass the road on the right side of the river, the view from the top is also very beautiful.
- Pick Up From you Hotel Start On : 06.30 Am Kuta Area,07.30 Am Ubud Area
- Start Hiking At Campuhan 08.00 Am
- Finish trekking 10.00 Am
- Visit Coffee Plantation 11.00 Am
- 1 x Lunch choose fried rice or fried noodles 12.00 Am
- Visit Tegenungan waterfall 13.00 Am
- Back To Hotel15.00 Pm
Inclusions for Full-day Campuhan Ridge Walk Combination Tirta Empul & Temple
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Full-day Campuhan Ridge Walk Combination Tirta Empul & Temple
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.