Full-Day Can Gio Biosphere Reserve And Monkey Island Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewEscape the city for the serene landscapes of theUNESCO-protected Can Gio Biosphere Reserve on this full-day tour from Ho chi minh city. Admire the views fromTang Bong Tower, get up close towildlife atMonkey Island, cruise through the Mangrove Forest on acanoe, and visit the Rung Sac Guerrilla Base.This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and includes lunch, entrance fees, and round-trip hotel transfers.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
Your tourbegins with an8am pickup from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and a short journeyby minibus into theUNESCO-listed Can Gio Biosphere Reserve. The first stop is atDan Xay Bridge, where you'll board a boat for a cruise around theVam Sat Eco-Tourist Zone. Along the way, glidethrough a crocodile swamp, and marvel at exoticbirds.
Continue by minibus tothe Tang Bong Tower, pausing en-route to take a peek at the BatLagoon, then climb to the top of the 85-foot (26-meter) tower to enjoy spectacular views over the reserve.
Stop for lunch (included) at a local restaurant and after filling up on delicious Vietnamese cuisine, set outfor one of thehighlights of the reserve - Monkey Island. Spend time exploring theMangrove Forest Park Fauna Conservation on foot, get up close to wild monkeys and saltwater crocodiles, and learn more about the region at theCan Gio Museum. Finally, take ascenic canoe ride through the Mangrove Forest to visit theRung Sac Guerrilla Base, which served as an importantguerrilla headquarters from1966 until 1975.
After returning to the minibus, set out on the journey back toHo Chi Minh City, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around 5pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Can Gio Biosphere Reserve And Monkey Island Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Can Gio Biosphere Reserve And Monkey Island Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Services not specified in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Small group with a maximum of 10 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vietnamese Street Food Night Tour in Ho Chi Minh City by Motorbike
- Tet Cultural Tour 7 DAYS
- LUXURY CU CHI TUNNEL HALFDAY BY SPEEDBOAT
- Mekong delta cycling tour 3 days
- Mekong Delta Tours Ben Tre 1 day
- Mekong Delta Tour Including Cai Be Floating Markets from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour - a journey to fierce battlefield in the Vietnam war
- Mekong Delta Cycling Tour PhnomPenh to SaiGon 4 days