From USD 98
OverviewEscape the big city to spend a day in Tay Ninh-a mountainous area near the Vietnamese-Cambodian border. Visit Black Lady Mountain for stunning views and intriguing Buddhist temples and caves, followed by Cao Dai Holy Temple to learn first-hand about the unique fusion religion of the Cao Dai sect.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourDeparting Ho Chi Minh City for Tay Ninh Province, an area near the Vietnamese-Cambodian border, we will visit the Black Lady Mountain, approximately 11 km northeast of Tay Ninh. We will take an exhilarating cable car ride to the top of the mountain for a panoramic view of this beautiful region. Black Lady Mountain consists of three major mountains covering an area of 24 km and reaching an altitude of 986 meters. Here the beautiful temples and caves that are used to house Buddhist monks and nuns remain largely undisturbed.
We will then proceed to the Cao Dai Holy Temple. The temple is home to the Cao Dai sects who practice a unique hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity. Their patron saints include Sun Yat-Sen, Victor Hugo and Nguyen Binh Khiem.
Note: This tour is not offered in January of the Lunar Year
Inclusions for Full-Day Cao Dai Temple And Black Lady Mountain From Ho Chi Minh
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-Day Cao Dai Temple And Black Lady Mountain From Ho Chi Minh
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.