OverviewDiscover the Cape Peninsula and Boulders Beach, home to a colony of African penguins, on this 9-hour tour from Cape Town. You'll visit Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope, the extreme southwestern tip of the African continent; ride the funicular up to the old lighthouse for dramatic ocean views; and walk on Boulders Beach with the penguins. Enjoy the drive along the rugged coastline of the peninsula, and take in the natural beauty with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Â If you're lucky enough, you may spot ostriches, baboons, buck, and Cape fur seals, too.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation in or around Cape Town in the morning for the drive to Cape Peninsula via Chapman's Peak (entrance fees included).
Arrive at Boulders Beach, where you will be taken on a tour to see the African penguins, and then continue to Cape Point to ride the funicular to the top of the old lighthouse or walk up the steps to admire the view. You can also walk one of the shipwreck trails (optional), and look for baboons, antelope, ostriches, and other wildlife in the area.
After your time exploring the cape area, you have the option of dining at Two Oceans Restaurant, if you wish (own expense). Then take a scenic meander with your guide along the coastline of Cape Peninsula, and if the weather allows, you'll stop at Hout Bay Harbour and take a boat ride to Duiker Island to see the thousands of Cape fur seals who inhabit it.
Your day tour ends with return to your Cape Town hotel in the early evening.
Inclusions for Full-Day Cape Point Peninsula And Boulders Beach Penguin Tour From Cape Town
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Cape Point Peninsula And Boulders Beach Penguin Tour From Cape Town
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.