Full Day Cave Tour From Lençóis - Lencois
OverviewEnjoy a journey through the majesty of nature in this full day tour from Lenis! Outside the city is a natural world that just begs to be explored. Mountains, caves, rivers and more are all around. On this tour, you'll be able to visit them all.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
You will leave Lenis after breakfast, around 8:30-9am, and head by car to the Mucugezinho River first. After a short 10-minute walk, you'll end up at the Devil's Pool. Feel free to dive in; you can also go rappelling or zip-lining in the surrounding area.
After some time there, you'll head out to the Pai Incio Mountain, which is 1,200 meters above sea level (3,900 feet). A 20-minute hike in and you'll have a breathtaking view of the Chapada Diamantina.
After absorbing the beauty of the landscape, you'll head off to the Pratinha Cave. Inside is a lake of crystal-clear water with tiny sea shells throughout; this creates a surprising oasis of natural beauty. While here, you can go snorkeling (not included) into the cave with flippers and a flashlight.
Next, you'll visit the Blue Cave; similar to Pratinha. This is a natural water formation inside a cave. However, its name is derived from the natural phenomenon when the sun hits the water. Around 2pm, the sun enters the room from the top of the cave, and turns the clear water an unforgettable blue color. Please note: swimming is not permitted here.
Next, you'll proceed to Lapa Doce Cave. This is a huge limestone cave with scores of stalactites and stalagmites. You'll explore the cave for about 800 meters (1/2 mile) or so.
After that, it's time to call it a day and head back to Lenis.
Inclusions for Full Day Cave Tour From Lençóis
- National Park fees
- Driver and Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Exclusions for Full Day Cave Tour From Lençóis
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved outdoors; appropriate footwear is highly encouraged.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.