Full-Day Caving Tour From Targu Mures - Târgu MureșWrite a Review
OverviewA one day trip in the Sura Mare Cave, with morning departure. We'll traverse the cave, we'll have a great load of fun, and in the evening we'll already be able to tell our friends what they've missed out on. Will you take up this challenge?
A spectacular tour... you need a good overall physical condition and you do not need any previous preparation and knowledge.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourThe cave is located in the Sureanu Mountains, in the Gradistea Muncelului National Park, close to the town of Ohaba-Ponor, in Hunedoara county. Its length is of 11 km, the temperature inside the cave varies between 8 and 10 degrees C, and the humidity here is of 99%. The cave is famed for hosting the most numerous hibernating bat colonies.
Travelling from Targu-Mures, we will depart at 6.00 in the morning. The tour itself starts at 10.00, in the Ohaba – Ponor village. We will choose the neoprene clothing that will keep us warm during the traversing of the cave. We will wear helmets and caving coveralls.
We will enter the cave at 11.00. The round-trip route through the cave will last 5 hours, in which time we will get to see the most beautiful parts of the said cave. The route is not a very difficult one per se, but you do need a good physical condition in order for it to be properly travelled.
During the cave touring, we will follow a route of stunningly beautiful waterfalls, we will even swim a small lake of 5m in length.
We will exit the cave after 5 hours and head back home.
Inclusions for Full-Day Caving Tour From Targu Mures
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Full-Day Caving Tour From Targu Mures
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.