Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang - Hoi An
OverviewEscape to a sleepy island for the day-the perfect way to relax and recharge after hectic days spent traveling, walking through the streets and shopping. Explore some sights then chill out on a stunning secluded beach. Take time to swim and snorkel the living-reef famous for its plethora of colorful marine life or simply soak up the sun on the soft white sand.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Cham Island located off the coast of Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun getaway. We will start our day at Cua Dai Beach to embark by speedboat to Cham Island. After a 20-minute speed boat ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast.
Cham Island is the historical and cultural vestige attached to the formation and development of the Hoi An commercial port town. This is a tourist site with cool climate all the year round. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery along with about 3,000 residents living at Lang and Huong Beaches.
The living reef around Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat.
We will spend a half-day at Bai Lang Beach where we will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda. We will have time to snorkel with beautiful coral viewing. Then, we come back to the restaurant for local seafood lunch and free time sunbath and swimming on one the nicest beach of Vietnam.
Inclusions for Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Speed Boat
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip is not advised from October through January due to the weather conditions
It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, andcamera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Farming Experience from Hoi An
- Bike Tour to Hidden Beach from Hoi An
- Full-Day Hoi An Countryside Bike Tour Including Thanh Nam Fishing Village, Lantern Making and Cooking Class
- Monkey Mountain Explorer Day Trip from Hoi An by War Era Jeep
- Hoi An Cooking Lesson and Food Tour by Bike
- 5-Day Bike Tour from Hoi An to Nha Trang