Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang - Hoi AnWrite a Review
Escape to a sleepy island for the day-the perfect way to relax and recharge after hectic days spent traveling, walking through the streets and shopping. Explore some sights then chill out on a stunning secluded beach. Take time to swim and snorkel the living-reef famous for its plethora of colorful marine life or simply soak up the sun on the soft white sand.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourThe driver will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Cua Dai pier. Cham Island is located off the coast of Hoi An and is a beautiful, fun getaway. You will start your day at Cua Dai Beach to embark on a speedboat to Cham Island, the Hoi An Global Biosphere Reserve. The sea has colorful shells, stones and twinkling coral reefs creating fanciful underwater gardens with hundreds of millions of species of fish and tropical sea-creatures. On the island, there is a rich ecosystem of different species, including precious birds such as Yen (swallow).
After a 40-minute boat ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large area that consists of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. Here you will enjoy the fresh atmosphere of the sea with clean white sand, cool water and beautiful scenery and get the chance to view the daily activities of the residents in the fishing village. Cham Island has also been a trading port of Cham’s Kings and foreign countries and is recorded in many historical books of Vietnam.
You will spend a half-day at Lang Beach where you will visit interesting places such as Au Thuyen, a shelter for boats in bad weather, the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda and the Ong Temple. Then you will go snorkeling in the ocean. When the tour concludes, you will be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Speed Boat
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Cham Island Tour From Da Nang
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This trip is not advised from October through January due to the weather conditions
It is recommended to bring sunscreen, a hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, andcamera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.