Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, And Jungle Tour From Chiang Mai
OverviewEnjoy this kayak tour to explore the Northern Thai jungle and learn more about kayaking with the lessons and coaching from a professional. Enjoy a hearty lunch and head to Chiang Dao Cave lead by a local guide where you will spend a good 1 hour in the side arms with large rooms. Enter the main well-lit caverns marveling at Buddhist figures and other relics placed into the cave. The tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Thedrive takes us high up into the Norther Thai Jungle, the Chiang Dao Valley. Here, as the rains have eased with the cool season, enjoy the Chiang Dao Jungle on the Mae Ping river. The creek like river winds itself through the bamboo jungle and temperate forest presenting us with an intimate view of Northern Thai wilderness.
This Kayaking Trip north of Chiang Mai is a jewel in the crown of nature exploration. Away from the beaten path, slow to the earthy rhythm of this river. Undisturbed woods, overgrown banks with fallen trees reaching over and into the river, adhere to apparent chaos of nature and going with the flow. The shade from overhanging trees and cool water provide a unique environment as you navigate the task at hand.
Abundant bird life, fish jumping and mysterious sounds from the forest accompanies the journey. Eagles, Kingfishers and Da ci Deng (Red Eye) echoing through the forest with its distinct calling signs, Bird of Paradise, swallows, parakeets, elegant egrets seek refuge in these lush woods.
To completethiswonderful kayak trip enjoy lunch at a local restaurant or riverside.
Tackle Chiang Dao Cave, the most prominent cave system in Northern Thailand in the base of Chiang Dao mountain. The last tooth of the Himalayas. Spend approximately 1 hour following a local guide through the side arms with headlamps and flashlights until joining the main route and into well-lit caverns. Marvel at the Buddhist shrines, set up andsee the numerous bats that make the caves their home.Enjoy kayakingduring the trip into the Cavesto complete thisday perfectly.
Inclusions for Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, And Jungle Tour From Chiang Mai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kayak lesson
- Kayak rental and safety equipment
- Lunch and water
- Cave entrance fees and flashlight
- Local guide
- Transportation is providedbetween the caveand the kayaking put in site, about 15 minutes by Van or Pickup Truck depending on the number of participants
Exclusions for Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, And Jungle Tour From Chiang Mai
- River fee 100 THB
- Mandatory 500,000 THB Medical Insurance Fee50 THB
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 9 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please bring a change of clothes, plus shoes you don't mind getting wet
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.