Enjoy a full-day Roi Mata tour from Port vila. This tour entails:
- The breath-taking beauty of Artoks rich cultural landscape, protected by custom law for over 400 years
- The mass burial site of the great Chief Roi Mata, buried with over 50 members of his family and court
- A guided tour through an ancient rainforest, unique to Vanuatu
- Fels Cave, where the great chief took his last breath, and ancient rock paintings
- Picturesque afternoon tea/coffee at one of the secluded sandy beaches
- Bus transfers to and from North Efate
- Scenic boat trips to and from the World Heritage Sites
Lunch is included in your tour.
This tour is also available for clients coming off a cruise. Starts 45 minutes after the cruise ship actually berths and finishes 1 hour before scheduled departure time.