Full Day City Highlights Tour Of St. Petersburg - Saint Petersburg
OverviewWe will present you three centuries of St. Petersburg in this full day tour. You will see the most wonderful and famous places, squares, churches and cathedrals of the city. Not too many cities in the world can compete with a number of historical places and architectural beauty of the former Russian capital. From the beginning of the tour you start feeling overwhelmed with the grandeur, taste and mystery of our marvelous city which is full of great memories!
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourThe tour starts off with a meet and greet with your guide in your hotel lobby. The route will be customized depending on your hotel location. A private guide will accompany you throughout the duration of the tour in a comfortable business class car. We are happy to provide you with free compliments such as city maps, bottles of water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts.
9:30am - 10am: City sightseeing tour (with stops near sphinxes not far from the spit of Vasilevsky Island)
10am - 11am: Visit Fortress of Saints Peter and Paul, (This is the first building of the fabulous city of St. Petersburg and there are tombs of the Romanov dynasty in the Cathedral).
11am - 12pm: Continue the city tour with several photo-stops on Mars Fields, near Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood (inside visit), Neva embankment.
1pm - 2pm: Lunch break (not included)
2pm - 4:30pm: No-lines entrance & tour of the Hermitage Museum. Third of the world's largest museums proud of it's wide collection of artworks from different periods and famous due to famous artworks.
5pm - Back to your hotel
Inclusions for Full Day City Highlights Tour Of St. Petersburg
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable business class transportation (7,5 h)
- Entrance tickets to all museums in the program (Hermitage, Church on the Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats (in case of raining)
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for Full Day City Highlights Tour Of St. Petersburg
- Lunch (food and drinks)
- Visit to the Colonnade of St. Isaac Cathedral
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is available for cruise ship passengers.
Please note: the visit to the Hermitage does not include the collection of impressionists and post-impressionists which moved to the new General Staff building.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- St. Petersburg Romantic Evening City Tour
- Small-Group St Petersburg City Highlights Tour Including Peter and Paul Fortress and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- St Petersburg Shore Excursion: Visa-Free 2-Day Private Tour
- Private Cooking Class: Russian traditional Blini with red caviar and Shchi in pipkin
- Russian Bath Experience at Yamskaya Banya in St Petersburg with 3-Course Russian Lunch & Russian Vodka
- Saint Petersburg Pulkovo Airport Transfer Service