Full Day City Tour From Yangon To DalaWrite a Review
Dala Township is situated at the Sothern bank of Yangon River, Myanmar. You would spend about half of the day here to enjoy the sightseeing. To reach here, you need to take a ferry with 1 dollar as fare. You can enjoy a delightful cruise over the Yangon River. After that you will return to Yangon to continue sightseeing in Yangon.
- Experience Dala township like a local.
- Visit to Dala famous places including Hermit Temple, Fishing Village, Local Market and monastery.
- Enjoy a delightful cruise over the Yangon River.
- Visit Bogyoke Market to check out some of the finest display of Jade, Gems, Jewelry and Souvenir.
- Visit to Yangon - Indian Town and Small China Town
- Enjoy beautiful and serene sunset at Mahabandoola Park.
Know More about this tour
You will be welcomed by our assigned guide. He will pick you up from Yangon International Airport or your hotel. The tour will start at 8:30 am. To reach Dala, you will take a shuttle boat from Yangon that takes almost 10 minutes to reach.
Dala Township is situated at the Sothern bank of Yangon River, Myanmar. You would spend about half of the day here to enjoy the sightseeing. To reach here, you need to take a ferry with 1 dollar as fare. You can enjoy a delightful cruise over the Yangon River.
After your arrival to Dala, you’ll be carried by a trishaw for sightseeing to famous places including Hermit Temple, Fishing Village, Local Market and monastery.
By afternoon, we will return to Yangon and have lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will visit Bogyoke Market that comprises of over 2,000 shops. These shops have the finest display of local products like Jade, Gems, Jewelry and Souvenir.
In the evening, you will visit two scenic places named Bit Indian Town and Small China Town. After a visit to these, you’ll continue to Sule Pagoda and City Hall that are the famous landmarks of Yangon. You’ll get about 20 minutes to visit the colonial building dating back hundreds of years. After all these, you’ll get the chance to enjoy beautiful and serene sunset at Mahabandoola Park.
You’ll get a chance to visit the first and oldest pagoda in the world - Shwedagon Pagoda. You’ll be mesmerized to see a 99 meter tall pagoda covered with 3 tons of pure gold plating. This pagoda is believed to be 26,000 years old. There are 64 more pagodas in the nearby surroundings. Here you can also learn about the customs and traditions of Myanmar Buddhism.
After this, you’ll get dropped off at your respective hotels.
Our services end here.
Inclusions for Full Day City Tour From Yangon To Dala
· Full day sightseeing with AC coach buses or cars
· English Speaking Guide
· Lunch at local restaurant
· Entrance Fees that is mentioned in program
· Ferry Charges From Yangon-Dala-Yangon
· Horse cart or Trishaw ride
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.