Full Day Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls And Wine Tasting Combo - Portland
OverviewTogether here in our complete combo tour experienceyou may visit Portland Women's Forum, Vista House, Latourell Falls, Multnomah Falls, and Bonneville Fish Hatchery.Then, we continue driving east father up the river to the town of Hood River. With the mountains views of Mt. Hood, Mt. Adams, farms and wind Surfing makes for an unparalleled Oregon experience.After lunch, we will visit 2 vineyards in the region for some amazing wine tasting and learn about the region history and culture as it has developed in the wine industry in the area.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This scenic tour begins with a pickup from hotels located in the Downtown Portland area or from prearranged locations.
Visit the beautiful Columbia River Gorge! We will first stop at Portland Women's Forum. The view from here is absolutely breathtaking and with the scenic Vista House and the wide expanse of the Columbia Gorge in the background, more photographs of the Columbia Gorge are probably taken from this point than anywhere else.
Next, we stop at Crown Visit Point House with a complete overlook of the Gorge region. You will have the opportunity to tour through the historical site. Crown Point Vista House, best known of the scenic lookouts along the Historic Columbia River Highway, provides a panoramic view of the Columbia River.
Our next stop is Latourell Falls. This waterfall is usually most recognized for the large patch of bright yellow lichen adorning the cliff face to the right of the falls, and this characteristic has led many famous photographers to this captivating location.
Our second waterfall is Bridal Veil Falls. Well known for thousand of webbing portrait around the world.You will have the opportunity to get up close to these amazing this waterfalls.
Multnomah Falls will take your breath away. This stunning waterfall is not only the tallest waterfalls in Oregon with a 620 foot drop it is also one of the most beautiful.
Finally we will travel back to Portland for hotel drop off.
Inclusions for Full Day Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls And Wine Tasting Combo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Wine tasting fee's are included
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full Day Columbia River Gorge Waterfalls And Wine Tasting Combo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative tour or full refund of purchased tour.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible uneven surfaces
Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 Adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infants or small children must be in car seat or buster seat (not provided by Company)
Minimum drinking age is 21 years ** Must show ID of age
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Falls, Gardens, and Wine Tour from Portland
- Portland Trolley Tour, Falls and Gorge, and Willamette Valley Combination Package
- Oregon Wine Country Experience - all-inclusive tours by bike or shuttle
- The BEST Mount Saint Helens Tour
- Quicksand Triangle Air Tour
- Eastside Feast Ride - food and beer pairing tour
- Behind The Scenes Tour