OverviewExplore the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula on this one day tour. We visit Hot Water Beach where you dig your own natural thermal spa and visit Cathedral Cove where Narnia was filmed on traveling on scenic coastal roads.You will see ancient Twin Kauri Trees which are over 300 years old and stop at a scenic lookout with amazing views out across the ocean.This is one of the most scenic parts of New Zealand.
Know More about this tour
This is a great days visit outside of Auckland and shows you one of the most beautiful parts of New Zealand, the Coromandel Peninsula. We will visit Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach.
Be taken around the scenic coastal road that has amazing views with a great lookout photo stop. Dig you own natural Hot Thermal spa in the sand at low tide at Hot Water Beach, the only place in the world you can do this. We will see ancient Kauri trees which are over 300 years old.
Walk up and down to Cathedral Cove to see the splendid cave and beautiful beach where Narnia was filmed. A moderate level of fitness and good walking shoes is required for our walk which is just over an hour long and we will see 300 year old ancient Kauri trees on the way.
On the way home we stop for a fruit ice cream or yogurt and we get back to Auckland between 7:30pm and 8:30pm.
Inclusions for Full-Day Coromandel Tour From Auckland
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Full-Day Coromandel Tour From Auckland
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers (4 in total combined bookings on tour), or cancellation of the tour prior to leaving Auckland due to an extremely bad weather forecast. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.