Full Day Cruise To Greek Islands: Poros - Hydra - Aegina - Athens
OverviewJoin our full day cruise from Athens and discover three of the most famous and beautiful islands of the Saronic Gulf! Visit the cosmopolitan Hydra island with the extremely picturesque capital, full of red-tiled houses and stone-paved narrow alleys. Continue to Poros with the historic clock, the library, the picturesque church of Virgin Maria and the Temple of poseidon. Last stop at the a verdant island of Aegina known for its great production of colourful pistachio, the temple of Afea and the monastery of Saint Nectarios. Live a unique cruise and enjoy a buffet meal on board full of delicacies!
Know More about this tour
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea. With all your transport, transfers and buffet lunch organized, you can sit back and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore. After transferring from Athens to port by motor coach, you'll set sail for the island of Poros, where you'll have free time for strolling and shopping.
Next, it's on to the island of Hydra. You will have about 1 hour and 45 minutes at leisure to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra island, whose amphitheater shape once served as a safe shelter for Saronic Pirates. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
Upon arrival in Egina (Aegina) you can either join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (cost not included) or take a walk around the main town. Aegina is one of the Saronic islands of Greece in the Saronic Gulf. The lovely island is only 31 miles (50 kilometers) from Athens, and is a popular getaway for Athenians during the summer months.
After sailing back to port you'll be transferred to Athens.
Inclusions for Full Day Cruise To Greek Islands: Poros - Hydra - Aegina
- Buffet lunch
- All taxes
- Sightseeing cruise
- Expert multilingual escorts on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Exclusions for Full Day Cruise To Greek Islands: Poros - Hydra - Aegina
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Multilingual escorts on board
The order in which we shall visit the islands may change but not the duration of stay on any of the islands.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- The Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon through the years self-guided mobile tour
- Private Best of Athens Full-Day Tour with Transportation
- Guided Sightseeing Shore Excursion Tour of Athens