From USD 82
OverviewVenture out of the big city for the day to visit two of the most interesting historical sites in southern Vietnam; Cu Chi Tunnels- an underground tunnel system that was one of the key military bases of the Vietnam war; followed by the largest Cao Dai Temple in Vietnam.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourStart your day trip with pickup from selected hotels in Ho Chi Minh City. You'll travel with a small group limited to 10 passengers to the famed Cu Chi Tunnels, located about 28 miles (46 km) away. The tunnel system is three levels deep and covers more than 155 miles (250 km) from the former Saigon to the Vietnamese-Cambodian border. Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major attraction, giving visitors a unique experience of what life was like underground during the Vietnam War.
After touring the Cu Chi Tunnels with your guide, continue on to Tay Ninh Province, a southern province near the Vietnamese-Cambodian border. You'll visit the beautiful Holy See temple built by Cao Dai sect, which practices Caodaism — a unique hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, and Christianity with its patron saints including Sun Yat-Sen, Nguyen Binh Khiem, and Victor Hugo.
Your day trip includes lunch and return transport to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, reached after about a 2.5-hour drive.
Inclusions for Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour (max 10)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.