Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewVenture out of the big city for the day to visit two of the most interesting historical sites in southern Vietnam; Cu Chi Tunnels- an underground tunnel system that was one of the key military bases of the Vietnam war; followed by the largest Cao Dai Temple in Vietnam.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Start the day with a visit to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels. The tunnel system stretches over 250 kilometers from Sai Gon to the Vietnamese - Cambodian border and is three-levels deep. This system of tunnels consists of hospitals, rooms, kitchen, store area, working room underground. This tunnel was excavated on the area with clay mixing with laterite. So this tunnel is rather durable and stable. The air is put into the tunnel through ventilation holes. This is one of two famous tunnels serving for wars.
Today, the remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction, giving the visitors a unique experience of what the underground life was like during the Vietnam War. The Cu Chi Tunnels are arguably the most famous tourist attraction in Vietnam and played an important role in the Vietnam War.
After the Cu Chi Tunnels, we will go to Tay Ninh Province, a southern province near the Vietnamese-Cambodian border. It is the home of the beautiful Holy See Temple built by Cao Dai sect. Caodaism practices a unique hybrid of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism and Christianity and its patron saints include Sun Yat-Sen, Victor Hugo and Nguyen Binh Khiem.
Inclusions for Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fee
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Cu Chi Tunnels And Cao Dai Temple Tour From Ho Chi Minh City
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small-group tour (max 10)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ho Chi Minh City Private Airport Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Mekong Delta Day Trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Water Puppet Show Including Dinner Cruise
- Private Evening Food Tour Including Bitexco Financial Tower Visit
- Private Mekong Delta Tour Including Ben Tre
- 4-Day Ho Chi Minh City Stay Including Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Full-Day Rural Life Tour in Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong Rural Life 2-Day Home-Stay from Ho Chi Minh