Full-Day Da Nang City Discovery Tour
OverviewA comprehensive tour that explores the highlights of Vietnam’s 3rd biggest city, Da Nang; a beautifully located city surrounded by river, sea and mountain landscapes that perfectly blends modernist architecture with a rich bounty of cultural treasures.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
The beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel, we will visit Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum. It features a replica of President Hos home in Ha Noi with a fishpond, a house on stilts, its garden and other relics. Besides, this museum also has a lot of large war equipment including aircraft and tanks that were captured in the French and American wars by the soldiers of the Fifth Military Division. Da Nang Museum with rich local history and culture, is the next stop.
We will continue to the Cham Sculpture Museum. The Cham Museum in Da Nang is dedicated to this period and the Champa existence, which began predominantly in the coastal areas of Vietnam. The museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the seventh to the fifteenth century.
Continue to Thuan Phuoc Bridge at Tien Sa Port, another wonderful bridge in Da Nang City. The next stop is Dragon Bridge, a very unique and modern bridge that crosses the Han River from the Bach Dang traffic circle.
After lunch, we will visit Marble Mountain (Vietnamese: Ngu Hanh Son; literally "five elements mountains") where we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. We will continue to Son Tra Peninsula visit the spectacular Son Tra Quan Yin, or Goddess of Mercy statue. See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen.
Inclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Discovery Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- One way elevator at Marble Mountain
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Discovery Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: Ho Chi Minh and Fifth Military Zone Museum is not available on Mondays
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.