OverviewA comprehensive tour that explores the highlights of Vietnam’s 3rd biggest city, Da Nang; a beautifully located city surrounded by river, sea and mountain landscapes that perfectly blends modernist architecture with a rich bounty of cultural treasures.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourThe beautiful city of Da Nang offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel, first, you will visit Marble Mountain where you will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, we will visit the Cham Museum, which displays the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham Culture.
After lunch, we will continue to the Son Tra Peninsula and the Dong Dinh Museum. The museum is a beautiful and peaceful place to see wonderful works of art and valuable antiques. The owner of the museum is the commendable artist Doan Huy Giao, who has spent more than 30 years collecting artifacts from across the country and another 10 years on building his privately-owned museum, the first of its kind in the central region. Then go to the spectacular Son Tra Quan Yin, or Goddess of Mercy statue. See the sheer size and beauty of the Lady Buddha up close then learn the legend behind this patron saint of seamen.
Finally, we will go through the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam, that crosses the lower Han River. Before returning to Hoi An or Da Nang, we will take a nice walk along a beautiful long white sandy beach that offers picturesque views.
Inclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Discovery Tour
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Discovery Tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.