OverviewDiscover the alluring beauty of two of the best sites in Da Nang, the stunning landscape of Son Tra Peninsula and the sparkling white splendor of the 67-meter Lady Buddha statue that resides at the Ling Ung Pagoda. Wander around a museum that houses the worldâs most extensive collection of artifacts, belonging to the ancient Cham civilization on this 6-hour trek. Take an excitement-filled trip to one the cityâs biggest and longest running markets.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Know More about this tourBe picked-up at the port and begin the tour with a visit to the Linh Ung-Bai But pagoda, considered to be one of the biggest pagodas in Da Nang in both of scale and architecture. Located on the hill in the shape of turtle, the pagoda is a combination of both modern and traditional styles. The main area has a large capacity and it is the most solemn place. From here, you can contemplate on the view of the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula. In addition, you may see Ngu Hanh Son Mountain along with white sand-banks in the distance. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you may find in other places.
Next on the tour is Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture, well-known for its extensive collection dating from the seventh to the fifteenth century. Recognized as a national first-class relic by the Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the museum is regarded as an architectural gem of Southeast Asia. More than 300 sandstone and terracotta artifacts are now on display. The sculptures were collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Viet Nam. Although profoundly influenced by the architecture and sculpture of the Indian civilization, the Champa had their own vision of life and religion. This brought to their sculptures a subtle and distinct beauty.
Before ending the tour, you will have a chance to visit Con Market to buy specialties of Da Nang as well as the central region of Viet Nam at a reasonable prices. The market was constructed in the 1940s, rebuilt in 1985 and renamed the Da Nang Trade Centre.Â It is one of the cityâs major markets and is still known locally as the Con Market. It welcomes an average of more than 11,000 customers every day.Â It is now home to more than 2,000 stalls and various selections of goods can be found here.Â
You will be driven back to your cruise location afterward.
Inclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Tour From Chan May Port
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Exclusions for Full-Day Da Nang City Tour From Chan May Port
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.