OverviewApart from its great beaches and beautiful landscapes, Da Nang boasts the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village, which is a typical and unique craft village to the south of the city. Situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains in Ngu Hanh Son Districts Hoa Hai Ward, this craft village has a proud history covering more than 200 years.
On the Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang stands a 67 meter statue of the Bodhisattva of Mercy, otherwise known as Lady Buddha. The statue construction has been recognized as the highest Bodhisattva of Mercy statue nationwide. It is 17 meters in diameter and has 17 floors. Each floor worships a different Buddha. The 17th floor has a flight of stairs leading up to the statue head.
- Choice of seating available
- Hotel pickup included
- Free snacks included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your hotel, you will be taken to the famous Buddha statue measuring 67 meters in height and the Linh Ung pagoda on Son Tra peninsula.
Before you stop at the Da Nang Museum, enjoy wonderful views of the Dragon Bridge with its head looking out into the ocean. The Dragon Bridge is the new symbol of Da Nang City. You will also see many other bridges in the distance, such as the Love Bridge, where lots of pad-locks were attached by young couples. Next you will transfer to the foot of the Marble Mountains. Visit the stone carving factory of Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village. Take pictures and watch the craftsmen do intricate and impressive work.
After climbing up 200 steps, go on an adventure into grotto to explore the cave and pagoda. Enjoy the beach, river view towers, and of course, marble stone. Explore the tunnel as it takes you on a journey to the top of the mountain. Take in the sight of the Da Nang cityscape and the expansive ocean. Climb the biggest cave in this Mount (Huyen Khong Cave) and enjoy the cool climate. See the impressive holes and cliffs in a cave that was once used as a hospital by Vietnamese soldiers, during the American war.
Return to the car and transfer to either a restaurant for dinner (own expense) or head back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Da Nang Tour With Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, Dragon Bridge And Son Tra Peninsula
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full-Day Da Nang Tour With Lady Buddha, Marble Mountains, Dragon Bridge And Son Tra Peninsula
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Tour guide will recommend a local restaurant or a Vietnamese coffee shop for a rest stop
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.