OverviewTake this full-day journey and enjoy your time riding through the Dalat countryside with your professional guide. See breathtaking views of mountains, forests, farms and villages as you continue your journey. See the Elephant waterfall, a flower farm, the Happy Buddha, Chicken Village, and more before heading back to your Dalat City accommodations.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBegin your tour with a pickup from your central Dalat City hotel. Head out with your guide to your first location, Linh Quang, a Buddhist Temple with a famously large dragon sculpture. Next, head to an agricultural farm where you will learn how farmers operate on a day to day basis. Then, move on to the flower farm in the Van Thanh Flower Village, to smell some of nature's finest creations. The famous Weasel Coffee will be the next stop on the tour before the coffee plantation. See rice wine making and learn of the processing of silk at a local silk factory. Finally, head to Elephant waterfall and feel the mist on your skin before breaking for lunch.
After lunch, make your way to the Linh An Pagoda where you will see the Happy Buddha. Then, explore the Mushroom Farm Village and the Chicken Village where the K'ho minority reside. Relax by the Datanla and Prenn Waterfalls before trekking to Paradise Lake. Take a moment to break for zen meditation while you are relaxing by the lake. Take a cable car to see the entire view of Dalat City from the top of the mountain. Finally, observe the Crazy House before your driver transports you back to your accommodations.
Inclusions for Full-Day Dalat Countryside Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Dalat Countryside Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.