Full Day Delhi Darshan Tour
OverviewFriends For Full Day08:00 hrs - Life and Culture Experience of Old Delhi12:30 hrs - Lunch13:00 hrs - Trip to Akshardham Temple17:00 hrs - Artistic Photowalk of the Humayun's Tomb18:30 hrs - Sufi Culture Experience at Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah20:00 hrs - Visit India GateWe present you this coolest experience with:Breakfast,Lunch, and Transportation.
Know More about this tour
Friends For Full Day
You will be assisted by a local friend, who will meet you at the meeting point and introduce himself/herself.
Following breakfast, the local mate will take you to the alleys and streets of Old Delhi and present life and culture. You will get to interact with local people and understand what it is to live like in Old Delhi. You can also ride rickshaws which are the most common medium of transport there. You will also be taken to Asias largest spice market to roam around and You can also try some pickles and spices and also do some local shopping. You will be taken to a local friends house where you can enjoy a complimentary lunch as well.
After lunch, your friend will take you to the Magnificent Akshardham temple. Broaden your spiritual horizon by receiving the positive vibes at the temple. All the sculptures at the temple await you with their charms as they are masterpiece works by the famous artisans of India. Get to learn more about the worship practices and satiate the spiritual beast inside you. There are four illuminated shows at the temple which will take you perpetually to the heights of calmness. We will help you get a hard copy of a picture clicked in front of the temple by a professional photographer.
Your friend will escort you to the vehicle which will take you to the alluring architectural Marvel of the Mughal era, Humayun's tomb. Colloquially known as 'The cousin of Taj Mahal', the stories associated with the tomb are interesting and worth knowing. Declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the tomb was built for Emperor Humayun by his beloved wife to commemorate her love for him.
Take a short walk towards Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia Dargahwith your friend to embark on an ever memorable journey. Your friend will get the offerings at the tomb and help you do 'Ziyarat', the practice at the tomb. Interact with the custodians of the Dargah to learn more about Sufism, Islam and the Great Poet Hazrat Nizamuddin Aulia. You will be amazed to see exorcisms and beliefs of local people.
After the rich cultural experience, your friend will take you to the ever famous 'India Gate'. The stupendous monument stands erect with its might and your friend will enrich your experience with the historical tales associated with it. Take a walk around tasting an ice-cream to witness the local life and contemplate the contrast between life at different spots of Delhi.
Feel content as you explored the city in the best way imaginable when you reach your place and chill.
Inclusions for Full Day Delhi Darshan Tour
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Breakfast ( Vegetarian - Traditional Indian Breakfast with Flat Bread and Vegetarian Side Dishes)
- Food tasting (Samosas/ Kachoris/ Sweets)
- Light refreshments (Lemon Juice / Aerated Soft Drinks)
- Lunch (Vegetarian - Full Course Thali Meals with Rice, Bread and Vegetarian Side Dishes)
- All activities
- Private tour
- Walking tour of Old Delhi
- Rickshaw rides
- Transport by private vehicle (Car / Van available)
- Snacks (Chips / Chocolates)
- Visits to local Markets
- Visits to places of cultural importance
- Visits to worship places (Gori SHankar Temple/ Shree Balaji Temple/ Gurudwara Sis Ganj / Naya Jain Mandir)
- Visit to Akshardham temple
- Local tell tales and stories
- Abhishek at Akshardham temple
- A hard copy of the picture clicked in front of Akshardham temple
- Visit to Humayun's Tomb
- Walks at and around Humayun's Tomb
- Visit to Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah
- Offerings at the Dargah
- Interaction with the custodians of the Dargah
- Visits to shrines
- Contributions to the Dargah
- Visit to India Gate
- An ice cream
- Walking tour of India Gate
- Professional photographer guide + Local Guide for assistance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full Day Delhi Darshan Tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women