OverviewEnjoy a day out of Bangkok with fun adventure on this full day bike tour.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourSee another side of Bangkok on this day trip to the historic man-made island of Koh Kret. First, hop aboard the express shuttle boat down Chao Phraya River, sailing by the majestic architecture of the city as you cruise out. Arrive at Nonthaburi Pier and stretch your legs with a stroll around the market before catching a local bus bound for Pak Kret.
A short ferry ride will take us to Koh Kret and we disembark at Wat Poramai Yikawat, the island’s main temple famous for its collect of Mon-style stupas. Although only 20 kilometers from the metropolis, the only forms of transport here are bicycles, boats or two feet!
Grab your bicycle and set off on the 7km circuit of the island - the perfect front row seat to watch local life unfold as you cycle past rural scenery. Ride to a nearby artisan village to learn about the traditional Thai art of pottery making, before taking a turn on the potter’s wheel before lunch.
Then, leave your bicycle behind for a long-tail boat ride around the island and the ‘dessert canal’ to learn the secrets behind the island’s sweet treats!
Then, explore Wat Saeng Siritham and the nearby floating market before wrapping up your journey with a public bus ride back to Bangkok city center.
Inclusions for Full Day Dessert Island By Bike From Bangkok Including Lunch
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch and bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full Day Dessert Island By Bike From Bangkok Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.