Full Day Dubai City Tour From Dubai Or Sharjah
OverviewDubai is one of the most incredible cities in the world. The city is full of the world’s best attractions for shopping, sightseeing, and dining. The architecture alone is worth visiting the city. The Dubai city tour takes your around to see the best of the what Dubai has to offer in a short amount of time.
- Check out the buzzing city of Dubai on an eight-hour city tour
- Discover the origins of Dubai at Dubai Creek
- Travel in time to the past of Dubai at the Dubai Museum
- Enjoy a water taxi ride on the oldest transport, the Abra
- Spend your money on gifts at the incredible Gold and Spice Souks
- Enjoy the best backdrop for your photos at the Jumeirah Mosque
- Take plenty of photos of the tallest hotel Burj Al Arab then on to Souq Jumierah
- Enjoy views of the Palm Island, Sheik Zayed Road and Atlantis the Palm Hotel
- Have a great photo opportunity at the biggest attraction in Dubai, the Burj Khalifa
- Be driven past the impressive Zaabel Palaces
- Shop at the largest mall, the Dubai Mall
- Stop off at the Emirates Mall
Know More about this tour
Start your Dubai city tour off with being picked up by your tour guide at your hotel then whisked off to the Dubai Creek. Dubai Creek is the birthplace of the city and where it all started. Then your guide will drive you over to one of the oldest district in Dubai, the Al Bastakiyah, where you’ll experience small, curvy alleys. After that, you continue on to the Al Fahidi Fort where you’ll see one of the best architectural buildings in all of Dubai. The Dubai Museum is located there too, and you’ll get a chance to learn about the history of Dubai while visiting the museum.
After the museum, you will be taken to another type of transport, the Abra. Here you will get to take a ride on a water taxi just like the locals. Continue on to the Spice and Gold Souks where you will be able to shop the hundreds of shops filled with treasures waiting for you to buy them. Your camera will be happy when you visit the most photographed mosque in all of Dubai, the Jumeirah Mosque. After you have taken your share of photos, you go on to Burj Al Arab, the hotel shaped like a sail of a boat. You will get another chance to shop at a souk at the Souq Madinat Jumeirah. Your camera will be used even more at the Palm Island, which was created by men and represents a big, palm tree. Next up is Atlantis the Palm where you get to experience one of the most incredible marine habitats on earth. For more fun out on the water, you will get a chance to experience the area around Dubai Marina, with beautiful views of the city.
Your Dubai guide will take you along Sheik Zayed Road to see all the impressive skyscrapers in Dubai. It’s time for you to get your shopping in again at the largest mall around, the Dubai Mall. Continuing on, you will be driven to Burj Khalifa, the towering structure way up in the sky for you to admire. After snapping photos of the tallest structure, you will be taking to the Zaabel Palaces and lastly to the Emirates Mall to take a look at the Ski Dubai.
After that, you will be driven back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour From Dubai Or Sharjah
- Pickup and drop off from selectedhotel/ location
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseeing
- Cold mineral water
Exclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour From Dubai Or Sharjah
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.