Full Day Dubai City Tour With Global VillageWrite a Review
Dubai started off as a pearl diving center in the UAE and has quickly transformed into one of the richest and most lavish cities in the world. Visitors come from all points of the earth to experience Dubai’s lush and glitzy attractions like the tallest building in the world and the man-made wonders of the world. Check out the main sights in our Dubai sightseeing city tour.
- Only available from 15 Nov 30th May.
- See the amazing city of Dubai on an eight-hour tour.
- See where Dubai started at Dubai Creek.
- Visit the Dubai Museum and be transported back in history.
- Ride the Abra, the city’s first water taxi.
- Enjoy shopping at the city’s gold & spice souks.
- Take photos at one of the most beautiful architecture structures, the Jumeirah Mosque.
- Stop off at the largest hotel in the world, the Burj Al Arab and snap a photo.
- Take a drive with your guide by the Palm Island, Atlantis Hotel & Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Enjoy some time to see the Dubai Mall.
- Take a thousand photos of the Burj Khalifa towering above you.
- Spend three hours exploring the Dubai Global Village.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from hotel/location by your local tour guide who will lead you throughout the Dubai city tour. Your first stop is at Dubai Creek where the city started as a small pearl diving center. Next you will be taken through the Al Bastakiyah and enjoy it’s winding towers. The Al Fahidi Fort is your next stop and was the first building erected in the city, It’s now the home of the Old Mosque and Dubai Museum. After your time at the museum, you will get to ride on the city’s first type of transportation, the Abra which is a water taxi.
Shopping is the next step in the tour and the gold and spice souks will provide plenty of shops ready for you to purchase gifts for family and friends back home. Your Dubai guide will then take you past the most beautiful and majestic Jumeirah Mosque to take photos. Afterwards, open your eyes to see the incredible and unique Burj Al Arab hotel-the sail boat hotel. After that photos opportunity you will be taken to the Palm Jumeirah, which is man-made and shaped like a palm tree. Stare out in awe at the Palm Atlantis at the marine life, one of the biggest in the world.
Take a drip on Sheik Zayed Road and enjoy the view of the city’s biggest and most famous buildings. Continue to the Dubai Mall and be amazed at the thousands of shops in one structure. After spending time at the mall you will be taken to the most impressive and biggest attraction in Dubai; the Burj Khalifa. After all of the best of Dubai’s attractions, you will have three hours to spend at Global Village.
The world’s biggest multi-cultural entertainment complex, the Global Village is a place to shop, dine, and play. With over 5 million visitors each year, the Global Village is a premier destination in Dubai for families to experience the best of over 70 different cultures. With over 50 rides, 26 restaurants and an entire city dedicated to replicated moments around the world, this extravagant complex is the ultimate Dubai tourist attraction.
After the Dubai city tour is ended, you will be taken back to your hotel by your local guide.
Inclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour With Global Village
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotel/ location.
- Clean and air-conditioned vehicle.
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language.
- All the entrance fees for all the above mentioned sightseeing.
- Cold mineral water.
Exclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour With Global Village
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above.
- Tipping kitty.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.