Full Day Dubai City Tour With Miracle GardenWrite a Review
Dubai is a fascinating rising city that’s known and one of the most glamorous cities in the world. With attractions and activities for everyone, Dubai can be a fantastic destination for the solo traveler, the romantic getaway, and the family holiday. To explore what Dubai has to offer you, book a Dubai city sightseeing tour with Oceanair Travels.
- Take a full five-hour Dubai city tour.
- Discover where Dubai started out at Dubai Creek.
- Visit the history of Dubai at the Dubai Museum.
- Feel the life of Dubai as you ride a water taxi called the Abra.
- Shop the biggest souks in the city at the Gold & Spice souks.
- Take some photos at the picturesque Jumeirah Mosque.
- Keep snapping photos at the Burj Al Arab and the Jumeirah Beach.
- Take a drive past the Palm Island and Sheik Zayed Road.
- Shop at thousands of stores at the Dubai Mall.
- Look up in the sky and gaze at the Dubai’s main attraction, the Burj Khalifa.
- After sightseeing in Dubai, spend three hours at the Miracle Garden.
Know More about this tour
You will be picked up from your hotel location in the morning by your driver and taken to your first destination, the Dubai Creek. It’s where the city first started. Then you will be driven to a popular location of the city, the Al Bastakiyah. It’s known for it’s small alleyways and towers. Your next destination is the Al Fahidi Fort which was Dubai’s first building and houses the Dubai Museum, which is your next stop. Here, you’ll be able to step back in time and learn more about the beginning of the city. After that, you’ll be taken to the water where you get to ride an Abra, the city’s first type of transportation.
After a ride on the river, you’re taken to the beautiful and massive Gold and Spick Souks where you will be able to shop for gifts or yourself! Continue to the glitzy side of the city where you will have a chance to snap hundreds of photos at the most impressive mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque. Then you’ll be on to take more photos at Burj Al Arab, a hotel that looks like a sailboat on the water. Your driver will then take you over to Palm Island, an impressive island made by man in the shape of the tropical tree. Enjoy the Atlantis the Palm and its habitat, one of the most incredible marine environments in the world. Check out Dubai’s beautiful skyscrapers as you pass them on Sheik Zayed Road. Get ready to shop again at the biggest mall on earth, the Dubai Mall. The last stop on the Dubai city tour is the most spectacular attraction in the UAE, the Burj Khalifa. Once you’re done marveling at the structure, you will then spend three hours at the Miracle Garden.
The largest garden in the world with over 45 million flowers, the Miracle Garden is a sight to see. Beautifully landscaped, the garden has several different sections to visit, including an enclosed Butterfly Garden with over 15,000 butterflies! Different themes are throughout the gardens, creating an entertaining and amusing tourist attraction that gives back to the environment as well. Don’t miss out on the giant peacock made entirely out of flowers!
You will head back to your hotel after your tour is done.
Inclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour With Miracle Garden
- Pickup and drop off from selected hotel/ location
- Clean and air-conditioned transportation
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All the entrance fees for all the above attractions
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Full Day Dubai City Tour With Miracle Garden
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping kitty
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.