Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour With Lunch At The Musical Fountains
OverviewSee Bastakyia, Dubai Creek, Deira, the Souks, the Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab. Lunch at the Musical Fountains of "Dubai Mall". See Palm Island, Atlantis the palm , Dubai Marina & Emirates Mall with its SKI Station.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourHop onto one of our luxurious Grayline tour busses for the ultimate Dubai experience, where you will have a chance to discover all that this vibrant metropolis has to offer. Immerse yourselves in this enriching excursion and learn about how a modest fishing village at the Dubai Creek was transformed into a city hub of beautiful skylines and rich culture, through a guided tour with different stops that make up the city's evolution throughout time. The traditional tour will start with the discovery of the Jumairah area , and the famous Burj Al Arab , a stop at an art center, we will also cross the new Canal , and pass through the famous container city BOXPARK , then a visit or stop for a snapshot of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah that dates back to the Fatimid rule . We will continue to the historic district of Bastakyia, the magical old town which houses the Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi, which dates back 200 years. A visit to the Museum of Dubai is a included on your own .Next, you will have a chance to cross the creek by boat in authentic "Abras," enjoying the spectacular cityscape while heading towards the District of Deira, which is home to Dubai's biggest spice and gold souks. Here, why not splurge on a golden souvenir, sample exotic spices. The tour will continue with the discovery of the discovery of the Zaabeel area and the rulers of DUBAI palaces before ending at the famous iconic Burj Khalifa and Dubai mall . We will stop there to discover the mall and to have lunch in a restaurant overlooking the BURJ . In the afternoon ,we continue the tour with the DUBAI modern tour.Dubai tour will not be complete without taking a view of the DUBAI modern side . Dubai is the gem of the gulf, and we at Gray Line want to ensure that you experience all that this spirited city has to offer.We will drive to the Iconic Palm Jumeirah, passing by the famous new CITY WALK , then will drive south on Sheikh ZAYED road to reach the PALM , an Island shaped like a palm tree with panoramic views of the Arabian gulf. Located on the Palm are several luxury hotels, including the Atlantis hotel which where we will have the chance to take a snapshot . The Atlantis includes several aquariums that house exotic species ranging from fish to sharks, fine dining restaurants, and the popular Aquaventure water park. After that, we will stop at the new Dubai marina, where "The Walk," is situated, an open space with several reknowned restaurants, cafes, and boutiques. Finally, the tour will go through the Jumeirah lake towers brand new city, and end at the BARSHA area at the Mall of the Emirates, where one of the world's biggest and most fascinating artifical ski resort is located.
Inclusions for Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour With Lunch At The Musical Fountains
- Transportation, audio guiding
- Licensed english guide
- Entrance fees at Dubai Museum & crossing the Creek in Abras
- Lunch in DUBAI mall facing Burj Khalifa
Exclusions for Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour With Lunch At The Musical Fountains
- Entrance fees (For Burj Khalifah & Atlantis the Palm)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.