See Bastakyia, Dubai Creek, Deira, the Souks, the Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab. Lunch at the Musical Fountains of "Dubai Mall". See Palm Island, Atlantis the palm , Dubai Marina & Emirates Mall with its SKI Station.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourYou will enjoy and have opportunity to discover the spectacular and lively metropolis of Dubai. The city developed from a small fishing village at the Dubai Creek, nowadays presents. The tour will touch the followings places: Bastakyia, the old town district of Dubai Museum, located in the ancient fortress of Al-fahidi. Another highlight will follow you will use the local taxis called Abras to cross the Dubai Creek enjoy the spectacular view of the city while heading towards the District of Deira. Here you will be enchanted by the large variety of exotic spices in the famous spice Souk and buy a souvenir when you visit the Gold Souk. Take the chance to get a unique photo stop of the awe-inspiring Grand Mosque of Jumeirah, which built in the medieval Fatimid tradition, stop for a photo of Burj Al Arab Hotel. We will then head to the Burj Khalifa where we will have lunch around the musical fountains . We will continue the tour with the visit of Dubai Mall with more than 1,200 stores and a host of world class designers. Afterwards, we will head to visit the PALM island and the Famous iconic hotel the Atlantis hotel located at crescent of palm Jumeirah. We will then pass by new Dubai MARINA, a small stop before we drive through Jumeirah lake towers brand new city and reach the BARSHA area with the famous Emirates mall with its all year round SKI station .
Inclusions for Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour With Lunch At The Musical Fountains
- Buffet lunch
- Admission ticket (Only for Dubai Museum)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Full-Day Dubai Sightseeing Tour With Lunch At The Musical Fountains
- Entrance fees (For Burj Khalifah & Atlantis the Palm)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.