From USD 213
OverviewYour full day tour will take you away from the hustle and bustle of the city toward the east coast side of the UAE with a marvellous drive through different mountains and desert landscapes that will fulfil your memories before you land in one of the resorts to swim. Grab something to eat and do some snorkelling.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourYou will enjoy different landscapes heading toward the city of marvels Fujairah that sits at the mouth of the important trade route at the Indian ocean.
Your first stop will be at the Arabian wild life park which is one of the most interesting things that defines the emirate of Sharjah, the zoological park, houses the world’s largest collection of the Arabian wild life, demonstrating the diversity of the fauna found in the peninsula and creating awareness of the species in danger.
Your full day tour continues through the HAJAR mountains with different photo stops such as the Friday market home of traditional carpets, pottery and fruits.
You will get also to explore the Fujairah fort that is perched high on a hill together with the heritage that describes the history of the city at its best.
Your journey continues to the snoopy island where you will relax and get tainted at the beach Wright before you will enjoy a delicious lunch with different varieties of food.
Get to do some snorkelling and enjoy the different coral reefs that the island offers before heading back to Dubai.
Inclusions for Full Day East Coast Tour Including Snorkeling And Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled of water
- snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Light refreshments and fruit tasting
- Live commentary with professional local guide
Exclusions for Full Day East Coast Tour Including Snorkeling And Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking free of charge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.