OverviewA three-hour journey takes you to one of the most popular beaches on the East coast. Visit the old fort of Fujairah, the oldest mosque, and the popular Friday market with buffet lunch at Sandy Beach Hotel.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your central Dubai hotel between 7:30am and 8:30am, settle inside your air-conditioned minivan, and venture toward the UAEs eastern coast.
Travel through desert as you approach the Hajar Mountains, and then drive through this barren-but-beautiful mountain range. Stop at the Friday Market on route to Fujairah, delving into the roadside stalls selling food, handicrafts, rugs, and trinkets, and purchasing souvenirs if you wish (own expense).
After a roughly 3-hour journey, arrive on the beautiful, mountain-backed coastline and take in the sea views as you travel through the picturesque fishing villages of Khorfakkan and Dibba.
Visit the Sandy Beach Hotel, home to stretch of sands lappedby the Gulf of Oman. Enjoy a dip in the sea or swimming pool, and savor lunch at the buffet restaurant.
Duly refreshed, continue to Al Bidiya Mosque, the UAEs oldest mosque. Check out this mud-and-brick 15th-century mosque and continue to Fujairah fort, a hilltop fortress in old Fujairah. Admire the picture-perfect, sand-colored fort from the precincts, learning how it was built in 1670 and restored in 2000.
Stop to see the crumbled remains of a deserted village before returning to Dubai, where your day concludes with a hotel drop-off at about 6:30pm.
Inclusions for Full Day East Coast Tour With Lunch From Dubai
- Central Dubai hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Admission fees
- Buffet lunch at Sandy Beach
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Full Day East Coast Tour With Lunch From Dubai
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Guests must reconfirm the tour at least 24 hours prior to tour date by calling the local tour operator contact number listed on the voucher
Ladies visiting the mosque are required to wear a head scarf and are not permitted to wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they must be fully covered
Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.