Full-Day Ek Balam And Valladolid Tour From Cancun
OverviewEmbark on this full-day guided tour of Ek Balam and enjoy the best artistic and technological representations of the Mayan culture. Explore the treasures and mysteries ofEk Balam, the walled city and one of the best preserved sites that you are stillallowed to climb. Get on top of the acropolis to enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of this temple complex and its surrounding jungle, while listening to the extraordinary stories of its constructions, full of art, technology and mysticism. After this visit youll travel to Valladolid, a colonial town full of Spanish conquest history which shows its effect in every corner and local culture. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your tour starts at your hotel lobby (major hotels) with transportation with air conditioned vehicle. Light breakfast will be served on board (bread, fruit and juice). The first stop will be at the archaeological site of Ek Balam. This important site is still open for the public to walk on. You can touch the monuments and interact inside. You can feel what the ancient Mayas felt inside their constructions. The biggest building is called the Acropolis" that you can freely climb all the way up. From there, you will be able to observe all the place with a spectacular view of the nature combined with the Mayan structures. Keep in mind, you will be accompanied with a professional certified guide who will explain the meaning and importance of the sites forthe Mayan Culture.As a perfect complement, you will also visit the Colonial Town of Valladolid where you will get to walk in a typical town-market and enjoy a panoramic view of the most important Colonial buildings. You will be able to return at your hotel in time lunch.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ek Balam And Valladolid Tour From Cancun
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast (light)
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (major hotels)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
Exclusions for Full-Day Ek Balam And Valladolid Tour From Cancun
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is casual
Recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Recommended to bring bug repellent
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquatic and Adventure Theme Park Ventura Park
- Private Transfer from Cancun Airport to Hotel Zone
- Ventura Unlimited Pack
- Extreme Excursion Zipline ATV Tarzan jump and Cenote Maya
- Romantic Cancun Cruise with Lobster Dinner 2 x 1
- Chichen Itza Shared Day Trip with Cenote Swim and Valladolid
- Catamaran to Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
- 4X1 (4TOURS FOR 1 PRICE) TULUM, COB, CENOTE SWIM AND PLAYA DEL CARMEN