Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi - Selcuk
OverviewThe price is per Vehicle. Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi is an ideal tour to explore Ephesus and it's surroundings in a single day.
Know More about this tourThe tour stars with a pick-up from Kusadasi Hotels or a pre-arranged meeting point in Kusadasi by a luxury minivan. After the pick-up starts the journey to the House of Virgin Mary. The house of Virgin Mary is where Virgin Mary have spent her final days. Her sacred shrine is located on the top of the Bulbul Mountain where is very close to Ephesus. The house of Virgin Mary was visited by Popes and the place is recognized and declared as a pilgrim center by Vatican. The next place to visit after the House of Virgin Mary is the Ancient City of Ephesus. Ephesus was one of the four major cities of the Roman Empire. You will be able to explore and experince the magnificence of Ephesus by seeing the highlights of Ephesus such as Odeon, Celsius Library, Heracles Gate, The Great Theatre etc. Then we will visit the Basilica of St. John and learn about his life and his contributions to Christianity. Between the visit of Ephesus and St. John Basilica an optional Turkish Lunch is available upon your request.The final place to visit on this tour is the Temple of Artemis. The Temple of Artemis is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. After visiting the Temple of Artemis we return to Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Parking Fees
- Full Insurance
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Full-Day Ephesus Guided Tour From Kusadasi
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Appropriate clothing entering holy sites
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkey's Gold Triangle - Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- Day Trip to Ephesus, House of Virgin Mary, Temple of Artemis, Isabey Mosque
- Ephesus Half Day Tour
- EPHESUS WALKING TOUR
- Best Of Ephesus Tour from Selcuk Hotels
- Highlights of Ephesus Tour From Selcuk Hotels
- Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour from Kusadasi