Full Day Errachidia To Dades Gorge
OverviewThis journey take you to explore and see the extraordinary and wonderful landscapes of the big South,Ziz Valley rich and full of million palm trees), the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. In the desert, you will have the opportunity to ride a camel or participate in other activities such as sand-boarding, quad biking and the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco.....
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Errachidia(Valley de ziz)-Erdoud-Rissani-Merzouga (185km)
pick up you at your hotel,take road via merzougadesertpassing through Erfoud city known about fossiles and best quality of dates, move to rissani town the ancient capital of Tafilalt , its known by commercial center in the region and famouse with large berbere market particularly lively on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.we take break for lunch in typical moroccan restaurant, after your lunch we continued the road to Erg Chabbidesert. We arrived to merzougadesertwich you find your camelride waiting for you to cross for 1hour driving to the nomadic berbere tent, while walking by camel you have opportunity to take picture of sunset,continued throug nomadic berbere tent where you expect the delicious dinner with singing berber songs.In early morning we recommend to climb the big dune to enjoy the wonderful sunrise.
Day2 :Merzouga Todra Gorges Dades Gorges (253klm)
Waking early will reward you with the best sunrise of your life. Afterwards, youll peacefully camel-trek back to the village of Merzouga. En-route you wont fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi sand dunes changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast in the Riad, youll leave for Tinghir and Todra gorges the highest, narrowest gorges in Morocco. After lunch in the heart of the gorge well drive through the Dades Valley, where youll see the majestic sand castles and the amazing rock formations known as monkey toes. Overnight accommodation will be in a fancy hotel overlooking the Dades valley. Overnight in our Hotel/Riad.
Day3:Gorge dades-Agdal- Rich Errachidia 345klm
After your breakfast in the hotel,we take road toImilchilpassing via Amsamri village tha the piste Road to agdal Agdal , on thway you will explore the authentic real of morocco , the beginning of the dades valley and the nomadic people , stop for pic nic lunch , after that we continued to errachidia via Rich town , arrived to errachidia leave you at your hotel .
Inclusions for Full Day Errachidia To Dades Gorge
- 2 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned4x4
Exclusions for Full Day Errachidia To Dades Gorge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.