Full Day Everglades, Big Cypress And 10,000 Islands, Airboat And Boat Ride - Miami
OverviewNo other Miami operators go past the airboats, missing the best parts! This tour visits:Everglades National ParkMiccosukee ReservationBig Cypress National Preserve10,000 Islands part of Everglades National ParkFakahatchee State Park boardwalkLunch stop at Cameilia Street docks. Stone Crab lunch not included. Includes two boat rides:Miccosukee airboat to a tree island where Miccosukee lived since the 1800's.Hour+ long boat ride thru the 10,000 Islands to the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy a mix ofNative American history, archaeology, abundant wildlife in Big Cypress, and a complete cross section from Atlantic to Gulf look at the Everglades park's complex history.A lunch stop is optional (own expense).Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Miami-Dade hotels included.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAfter a morning hotel pickup from hotels in Sunny Isles, Bal Harbour, Surfide, and Miami Beach, enjoy the roughly 75-minute trip west toBig Cypress National Preserve in Everglades National Park.This guided, 7-hour trip is the most complete Everglades experience available and offers a mix of Native American history/archaeology, abundant wildlife, and a look backwards and forwards at the Everglades.
The Big Cypress National Preserve is the considered by many as the best part of the Everglades. This trips goes the extra mile (literally) to Everglades City, through the 10,000 Islands, then to the Gulf of Mexico.
Some of the trip's highlights include: an airboat ride to a Miccosukee tree island (both boat trips included); a 15-minute stop at Clyde Butcher Photo Gallery; a 10-minute stop at the Oasis Ranger Station; and a visit to Smallwood Store, a 100-year-old trading post that's now a museum catch a boat and travel through the 10,000 Islands to the Gulf of Mexico here. Also, make a20-minute stop at the Swamp Trail Boardwalk, and venture downa back road (20 miles long) near the Miccosukee reservation in the Big Cypress National Preserve.
A stone crab lunch is optional (own expense). Round-trip transportation from select Miami-Dade hotels included.
Inclusions for Full Day Everglades, Big Cypress And 10,000 Islands, Airboat And Boat Ride
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup
- Hotel pickup
- Sightseeing cruise
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Full Day Everglades, Big Cypress And 10,000 Islands, Airboat And Boat Ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
May be operated by a multilingual guide
Not recommended for infants or children under six years old
Heat and mosquitoes are at the highest from May-October
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve