Visit the famous cliffs of tretat that inspired many artists, such as Coubert who produced over fifty paintings of the seascapes, cliffs, and waves. Monet also appreciated the area in all weather conditions and returned there regularly.
Le Havre and the Museum of Modern Art Andr Malraux (MuMa)
Discover the surprising architecture of the city of Le Havre post-war. Continue with a visit to see the magnificent impressionist collection of the Museum of Modern Art Andr Malraux (MuMa). This museum space by the sea, dedicated to light and reflection, presents an outstanding collection of artists, including Boudin, Renoir, Pissarro, Sisley, Degas, Courbet and Corot. The charm of the place is undeniable.
- Learn from a local professional guide : Being experts in their areas of history studied and very passionate story tellers makes our guides real assets. Enjoy a personal licensed guide.
- Pick up & Drop off: Included in your excursion, you do not need to take a taxi or metro to reach a meeting point.
- A small group tour :A group with no more than 8 people and your guide. So individual attention and quality time with your guide are guaranteed.
- Skip-the-Line access:a priority access.
- Comfortable A/C Van:Enjoy your ride in a new, immaculately clean van with leather seats and large windows and a sunroof
- Exclusive experience to visit Etretat: Explore the authentic Normanport.
- The Museum of Andr Malraux in Le HavreRouen: One of the most impressive collections in the region