Full Day Experience Private Tour Of Montserrat And Winery From Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy this private 8-hour tour of Montserrat and a Winery in the Catalonia area with your own private vehicle and your own private driver/guide in spanish or english. Make the most of your visit to Barcelona and get to know in depth this beautiful and amazing landmark located only one hour away from the center of Barcelona. You will also have the chance of visiting a winery in the area. Catalonia is known as producing one of the best wines of whole Spain.
Know More about this tourDuring this 8-hour tour you will discover the fantastic mountains of Montserrat and a winery located in the Catalonia region called Penedes.
You will be picked up in a private vehicle from your hotel and after a 1-hour drive approximately you will have reached Montserrat.Once you arrive to Montserrat, you will visit the Moreneta, one of the two catalonian patron saints, together with Sant Jordi, and also enjoy the fantastic view that you can get from the Aeri of Montserrat. A cable car thatwill take you on a breath taking journey over the Llobregat River and Valley, up the mountain and right up to Montserrat Monastery.
You will learn all the historic and religious background of this site and by the end of this experience you will understand why this unique area has been a pilgrimage site in Spain.If you go during the week, you will enjoyhearing the coral kids of Montserrat at 13:00, one of the oldest kids chorus in Europe.
You will have some free time to eat something on the restaurant that Montserrat offers, or a place of your choice near the area, and then your driver/guide will take you to a winery in the Penedes area.The influence of the sun and the Mediterranean sea make the Peneds a privileged territory for winemaking. The visit to the winery will be around 15:00. Where you will learn more about the winemaking process and have the chance of tasting different wines from the area.
Once the visit to the winery has finished, your driver/guide will head back to your hotel or place of choice when the tour comes to its end.
Inclusions for Full Day Experience Private Tour Of Montserrat And Winery From Barcelona
- Entrance fees to Montserrat
- Entrace fees to a winery in Penedes (plus wine tasting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury vehicle with chauffeur
Exclusions for Full Day Experience Private Tour Of Montserrat And Winery From Barcelona
- Entrance fees, other than Montserrat and the winery
- Food and drinks, other than the wine tasting.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guitarra y Flamenco
- 2 hour Sailing Cruise Barcelona
- 2 hour Private Sunset Sailing Cruise
- Heli-Skiing in Andorra
- Barcelona Markets Tour with a Chef and Food Tasting - Premium Small Group
- Paella Cooking workshop with a Chef & Lunch, Wines & Friends - Small Group
- Gaud - The Park Gell Tour
- Jewish Quarter of Barcelona: one of the most important Jewish Communities of the Medieval Europe