Full Day Explore Kakku - InleWrite a Review
OverviewKakku is one of the most famous pagodas in the Southern state of Myanmar. You will also visit the local markets and mingle with the locals. This place does not only offer you peace and tranquillity through various Pagodas and monasteries but also through the streets that are not very crowded.
- Visit one of the most famous pagodas in the Southern state.
- See one of the most beautiful ruins in Myanmar.
- Explore some lovely Stupas and also a monastery.
Know More about this tour
The Kakku is a relic pagoda of the southern Shan state, which only recently has become one of the most visited places in the Shan State.
Join this tour, we will pick you up in the hotel lobby at 8.00am, Visit local market to experience yourself local lifestyle with unique and interesting habits. There are not many tourists in this area so that you are totally fully enjoy your journey. Discover the ruins of Kak Ku in the countryside inhabited by the Pa O people. In here, you will have a chance to know the glory history of people who live there for thousand years. A lot of interesting stories will be shared for your further understanding. Don’t forget to learn about 5200 individual stupas, some of which are 20 meters high and Buddha pictures scattered all through.
On the way back to NyaungShwe/Inle, visit Pa O villages near Kak Ku and visit a local monastery. Tour ends in the afternoon.
Inclusions for Full Day Explore Kakku
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Boat trip, land transfer
- Water bottle & cold towel
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee
Exclusions for Full Day Explore Kakku
- Personal expenses
- Other services are not mentioned above including.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 1 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 1 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.