Full-Day Exploring Hoi An And Tra Que With A Treasure HuntWrite a Review
From USD 76
OverviewUnlike any normal guided tour. This tour discovers Hoi An and its stunning surrounds in a fresh, unique way through group games and challenges? This tour and treasure hunt combination shows you the sights and tests your navigational, investigative and negotiation skills as you race around town and countryside, hunting for clues!
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIf you are planning to explore Hoi An but are not really into guided tours, this is definitely for you! “The Duel in Hoi An” is a new way to discover some of the most famous places of Hoi An City and its countryside. It is a test of your navigational, investigative and negotiation skills. You will not find this kind of tour anywhere else!
We start the day with a bicycle tour to Tra Que Village. The tour guide will give you some information about Tra Que and you will meet the local farmers. This will be the perfect opportunity to spend some time preparing the land with them. You'll then continue your journey with a ride to Hoi An, exploring the beautiful countryside. There will be a lunch break in the center of the city.
The afternoon will be dedicated to the treasure hunt. Your challenge starts and you will have around 30 minutes to complete your first questions. In order to fulfill your missions, you will have to find specific places in Hoi An, using a map, and answer to various questions. Some of the questions and/or tasks will require you to take some pictures or even try traditional Vietnamese foods. All the questions are related to famous places in Hoi An and will give you the opportunity to interact with the locals.
Once you have completed your mission, you will meet your tour guide to check and correct your answers. When everyone finishes, and all answers have been checked and corrected, the guide will announce the winner who will receive a traditional gift. Have a refreshing drink before heading back to your hotel. This tour will definitely be a fun experience that you will remember for a long time!
Inclusions for Full-Day Exploring Hoi An And Tra Que With A Treasure Hunt
- Bicycle, transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Lunch and 2 fresh soft drinks during the tour
- Entrance fees
- 1 gift for the winning team
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Full-Day Exploring Hoi An And Tra Que With A Treasure Hunt
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 is required to book
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.