Full Day Farming And Fishing Tour From Hoi An CityWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour provides you with a cultural window into the way of life of our local farming and fishing communities. Meet farmers and fisherman, watch and learn about their work and even have a go at paddling a traditional boat and net fishing,
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will meet you at your hotel, where you will travel to a local farming village traveling along picturesque country roads (Bus or bike are option to choose to go). Share in the daily work life of local farmers hoeing and a soil, watering veggie at an organic herb garden, riding water buffalo in the field and enjoy the freshest air of the countryside beauty.
Board to boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai Sea. Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets. Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats. Enjoy basket boat dancing on the round boat ("thung chai") shown by crews. Explore the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war and hear of the extreme conditions endured by soldiers on both sides. Have a relaxed fun with catching beautiful purple crabs on bamboo basket boat.
Learn how to make an origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as a grasshopper, birds, a ring, sunglasses, bracelets, etc. Visit a local water coconut palm village, take a walk around the village and have some tea and snack with local talks. Back on-board, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink. You'll return to the hotel at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Full Day Farming And Fishing Tour From Hoi An City
- Bicycle and helmet
- Soft drink or cold beer
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Full Day Farming And Fishing Tour From Hoi An City
- Tips and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 adults required per booking
Please note: October–January is the rainy season and there is a chance tour could be cancelled due to inclement weather.
Child carriers are available for bicycles
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.