OverviewOn this full day tour you will visit Kerta Gosa also known as as Hall of Justice, a visit to the fisherman village Kusamba, Pura Goa Lawah known for its bat caves and after lunch a to visit Taman Tirta Gangga also known as the Water Palace and Tenganan Aga, a traditional Bali village.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourAfter pick up from your hotel, you are heading east to see the Kerta Gosa, or Hall of Justice, built in the 18th century in Klungkung. It is beautifully laid out within a moat and provides an exquisite example of the Klungkung style of painting and architecture which can be seen in their ceiling murals. Continue on to Kusamba, a fisherman village that also engages in salt making where you will also see colorful outrigger lined up along the black sand shores.
The coastal road with full view to Nusa Penida will lead us to Goa Lawah (Bat Cave). This cave, whose walls vibrate with thousands of bats, is considered holy and a temple and surrounding shrines protect the entrance. After lunch we go to Taman Tirta Gangga (Water Palace) whose swimming pools and ornamental ponds serve as a fascinating reminder of the Balinese rajah's old days.
Your last stop will be Tenganan Aga, an original Balinese village, a stronghold of ancient traditions. You can see the local women weave the famous "flaming" cloth, kamben geringsing, which supposedly has the power of immunize the wearer against evil.
Sit back and relax on your transfer back to hotel.
Inclusions for Full-Day Fascinating East Bali Tour
- Includes air-conditioned car
- All entrance fees (except harbor entrance fee if applicable)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Share pickup and drop-off at hotels in Denpasar Center, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua & Ubud areas only
- Professional English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Full-Day Fascinating East Bali Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks during lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from other areas on Bali, other than mentioned in the inclusions. This include ports and harbors on Bali
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private tours
This tour is only suggested for guest staying in the South Bali and Ubud area
Joined tours are only operated on Saturdays with English speaking guidance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.