Full Day Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur And Deeg Palace Tour - Agra
OverviewMost of the tourists remember Agra as the Taj Mahal City and in most of the tour plans Agra is given one night only. This is not justice to the rich cultural and architectural heritage of the city. There is abundance of worth visit monuments and national parks in Agra and its surroundings. These monuments and parks can easily be covered from Agra in one day tours. Places like Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Deeg Palace, Mathura Vrindavan are not very far from the city. If you make a plan for two nights stay in Agra, you can easily visit these remarkable spots. In the present tour plan we offer you a day trip from Agra starting from your hotel in Agra and after the visit of Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and Deeg Palace we transfer you back to you hotel in Agra.
Know More about this tour
In the morning you will be picked by our driver and tour escort and you will be driven to Fatehpur Sikri which was the erstwhile capital of the Mughal emperor Akbar. You enjoy the guided tour of this city which is a world Heritage Site under UNESCO. You visit the Palace part and later the shrine of Sufi Saint Saleem Chisti. After Fatehpur Sikri you will be driven for 20 minutes to Bharatpur to visit the famous Ghana Bird Sanctuary. You will be provided a rickshaw for visiting this park. In the park you can spot many domestic and migratory Birds.After the bird sanctuary visit you can enjoy lunch at Bharatpur and later proceed to Deeg which is renowned for its remarkable fountain network. Deeg was the capital of the Jat rulers of Bharatpur and they created beautiful palaces in white marble which resemble with Mughal architecture Notable palaces is Saban Bhadon palace in which one has the feel of monsoons while the fountains are on and the water channels gargle. After this palace visit you are driven back to Agra in the same car.
Inclusions for Full Day Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur And Deeg Palace Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Full Day Fatehpur Sikri, Bharatpur And Deeg Palace Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner