Full-Day Ferrari Museum Maranello Private Tour From FlorenceWrite a Review
From USD 841.48
OverviewEmbark on this full-day tour from Florence to Maranello's Ferrari Museum. You will learn about the classic vehicle as you make your way through the exhibits. Then, enjoy stops at Acetaia and Bologna to take in the culture of local towns. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from central Florence with a driver.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourBegin your day with hotel pickup in central Florence at about 8:30am. Cross the Tuscany border into Emila-Romagna, famed for its engineering prowess and is steeped in Italian tradition. Once you arrive in Maranello, you will be greeted by the famous welcome sign. The Ferrari Museum has a collection of vintage and modern-day vehicles, as well as stacks of information about the evolution of the motor vehicle. You can also view an exhibition dedicated to Formula 1 and the World Championship and original drawings by Enzo Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari.
The museum offers the opportunity to test drive a Ferrari of your choice (own expense). This is your chance to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari and drive through the centre of Maranello accompanied by a professional co-pilot.
Maranello and its surroundings are synonymous with delicious specialties, so continue your tour with a guided visit to a famous Acetaia, where the best traditional balsamic vinegar is produced ageing in barrels. To finish your day, visit the city of Bologna to explore the charming town. Your driver will leave you a short distance from the Piazza Maggiore, and from there you can enjoy free time at the Basilica di San Petronio and Giambologna’s Fountain of Neptune. Afterwards, relax on the drive back to your hotel in Florence.
Inclusions for Full-Day Ferrari Museum Maranello Private Tour From Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Ferrari Museum Maranello with priority access
- Balsamic Vinegar tasting at Acetaia
Exclusions for Full-Day Ferrari Museum Maranello Private Tour From Florence
- Test Drive
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.